Seeds with Omega-3, Non-GMO (2 Pound)
1. NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia seeds, you’ll find many nutrients, including omega-3, and fiber, making it a great bonus to any protein shake or juice. Because it is flavor neutral, you can add it to drinks and shakes of all flavors without them clashing.
2. SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, eating Keto or Paleo, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious seed into your diet.
3. WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber! In the ancient Mayan language, the word “chia” meant strength, so the name speaks for itself. Our Organic Chia Seeds can also be used as an egg replacement in any meal! Simply mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without having to worry about it upsetting the flavor of your dish. Because they are tasteless, you can use chia seeds to add texture to your food without drowning out the original flavor of your dish.
6. BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add a little added crunch of protein and fiber. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on some yogurt, pudding, salads, oatmeal, granola, or cereal for a satisfying snack!
Seeds are a superfood with nutrients, such as Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats, and dietary fiber. Chia seed benefits don’t just end there! They are also gluten-free and GMO-free. Additionally, they absorb up to ten times their weight in water!
Why smoothie bowl?
Green smoothies are great. They’re convenient, delicious and helpful in getting fiber and nutrients. But sometimes you want just a little more. That’s where smoothie bowls come in. The tasty toppings turn a same-old smoothie into a flavorful treat.
Add to your smoothie or juice. Sprinkle on yogurt, salad or cereal to add a nutritious boost.
Excellent for cooking and baking. Use as an egg replacement in many recipes (mix 1 tablespoon Seeds with 3 tablespoons water and let sit for 5 minutes).