Organic Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, 8g of Protein (30 oz.)
1. PROTEIN POWER: With 8g of protein in one serving of Organic, you can get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym.Great for men and women.
2. SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Organic PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: organic peanuts, organic coconut palm sugar, and salt. It’s all-natural and gluten-free! It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a reduced-fat powder.
3. DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: For a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tbsp. of dry Organic with 1.5 tbsp of water. Blend until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
4. BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor.
5. ALL NATURAL: It has 87% less fat & about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter yet it’s made from real roasted pressed peanuts. So you get real peanut flavor without all the fat & calories.
People go nuts for Organic and here’s why:
they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that has about one-third the calories and 87% less fat than other peanut butter. That means guilt-free smoothies, peanut butter dips, oatmeal — you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure.
Organic is made by gently roasting peanuts and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts.This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor.
For a low-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tablespoons of dry Organic with 1.5 tablespoons of water. As a powder, it blends easily when making post-workout smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and shakes of all kinds!